Ablaze wants your business to join our community and be a part of our mission to tackle inequality of opportunity for young people in the West of England by utilising your staff’s skills.
Our approach is simple:
- We assess your current CSR activity against your CSR priorities
- We recommend the interventions we think will suit your business best
- We match you with a school
- We provide recruitment support, training and safeguarding procedures for your volunteers
- We broker and manage your relationship from start to finish
- We measure the impact of your volunteering and report it back to you
Quote: Investing in young people’s future is a key part of Burges Salmon’s work. Our mentors enjoy the interaction with young people and seeing their progress. Ablaze has been instrumental in the success of our volunteering programme; we would encourage any business to engage with them to raise the aspiration and skills of more young people.
We have a range of Secondary school based programmes and one off interventions staff can get involved in. Have a look at our programmes and contact us to find out how your business can participate.